RE: new Behringer MIDI controller

Yeah, you are probably right.  I just wish these manufacturers would
realize that it is much easier to figure out what patch to use with an
alphanumeric display vs. a numeric one.  I know it affects memory
storage requirements and screen real estate, but it would be nice to
have something like this with a better read out.

Steve