Re: Looper development and production costs?

Funny - I see a hell of a lot of ugly web sites that are ugly because of
the images!

(is that what you were saying?  or were you saying that websites are ugly
if they don't have images?  or that ugly websites are made by people that
think the end of the web happened with introduction of images?)