Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V01 #611

>Kim said
>>  there is midi thru, no need for an external splitter. Definitely
>becomes a
>>   non-issue in LoopIV.
>
>andy says
>.....but with Midi thru the Master>>>>Slave thing is lost.

thats true, either you have to replug or use a MIDI splitter/patchbay
or you wait for the upgrade ;-)

>>   >I have an idea to put a switch (maybe 2) on the FV-50L and rewire it
>for
>>  the
>>   >so that each EDP is routed to either its pedal pot or full feedback.
>>
>>   should work. with the stereo out jacks on that pedal, you should be
>able
>>   make such a mod pretty easy so that each jack becomes an out to an
>echoplex
>>   and the switch only has to connect/disconnect them to the pot. You
>could
>>   even have a third option with both connected to their respective pot.
>
>Huh?!?  but that was option one :-)

if you use a mono pedal, the regulation range changes (may become
insuficiant if the pot value is to hight) when you connect a second
EDP.
if you use a stereo pedal and connect each side to one EDP the range
is constant.

In either case, when you switch one side off, it goes to max value by
itself which is probably what you want, rather than the front know
value, right?

>How many contacts do I need to break for the EDP to stop seeing the pedal,
>in the vague and very unlikely hope its only the ring (>>wiper).

The EDP checks with the Jack switch whether something is connected,
so there is no way you can influence this externally by wiring.

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org