Re: WOT - Leo Cavallo's Stuttering Stravinsky ACID Error

hi Mr. Darthard ;)

that little song was created as a demo track in Acid Pro 2.0.
Sadly the 3.0 release of the software doesn't allow more than +/- 24
semitones of pitch shifting on the samples.... indeed the special effects
you're missing were created using extreme pitch settings (up to +/- 99
semitones).
Try to open the track with Acid 2.0. It should work flawlessly.

ciao
leo

PS I'd like to hear your remix versions... any mp3/CD available?