Repeater & EDP: Ideas for synergy

Would love to hear how people would use both of these together. They are
both so rich in features, and have an interesting overlap and mutually
exclusive features too.

I haven't had a chance (or desire) to work with both of mine together, and
honestly, I was contemplating selling my EDP as the Repeater does so much
of
what I've used the EDP for, now that the new OS is out. But I love the EDP,
its served me well, but I don't want too much complexity. And honestly the
Repeater wins, for my purposes, if its one or the other.

On the other side of the coin, now that the midi sync is working tight in
the Repeater, there are some real cool possibilities running both of these
together.

Before I play with both together, I would like to have some kind of roadmap
for what I want to do and how to do it, esp vis a vis what is master and
what is slave.

All this over-analyis is because of my limited time for music I'm wanting
practice and create, rather than be messing with settings, etc.

So I would love to hear from some of you advanced users, even if you don't
have both units, what kind of things you could/would do. Trade secrets are
esp welcome :-)

Neil Goldstein
Portland, Oregon