Re: Re:(Sync)

The slaved drum machine seems to follow the Repeater (with the new OS)
exactly if you've recorded music, but if you've actually recorded the drum
loop, you realize it's slightly off (and repeats exactly the same way).
Perhaps that's just midi?   But when the Repeater is slaved to the machine
it's even further off, quite wacky.  For that matter, the built-in
metronome
also seems to do odd things in relation to the drum machine, which just
doesn't make sense to me.  The drum machine is a DR-770, so it should be
dead on....but i'll try to get hold of another drum machine to check it
out.