--Tom Heasley CD--

My copy of Tom Heasley's new CD on Hypnos,
Where the Earth Meets The Sky, arrived today.

Had a chance to give it a listen and i highly
recommend it to any ambient music fans out
there.  I know it's been mentioned here before,
but i think it's worth mentioning again.  Very
contemplative, with what sounds like quite an
intuitive sense of harmony.  This is very much
a "vertical color of sound" type of record.
I had no idea the tuba was so versatile!

I know Tom's touring off and on...let us know
if/when you'll be in the Boston area!

Best,
peter koniuto