Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V01 #653

hey all,

just recieved my LD tshirt and it looks bloody
fantastic.

thanks very much jason fer all the hard work. i think
everyone who got a shirt will very much appreciate.

with the latest in looping "gear", i'm gonna be the
most stylin' guy on campus now. (even if no one else
notices.)

take care,

phil

=====
"Compassion is the sometimes fatal capacity for feeling what
it's like to live inside somebody else's skin.
 It is the knowledge that there can never really be any
peace and joy for me until there is peace and joy finally
for you too."
                                   -Frederick Buechner
"The jewel is in the lotus."