Re: Mixman Studio Pro?

 I found it to be pretty limited in what it can do.  OK, for synching
some audio to a midi clock, but unless you need to control it in a live
situation, you might as well stay in Logic.  I downloaded Live by
Ableton and it seems a bit more sophisticated than Mixman.  Maybe even
more so than Phrazer, as it seems to be geared for live performance.  Of
course, none of these other programs approach $40.

Mark Sottilaro