Re: Help! (EDP footswitch problem)

stevesandberg@earthlink.net writes:
>Does anyone know of better switches that I could use for my EDP footpedal
>instead of the standard mouser ones that keep breaking?
i've got these big, metal 'non-clicking' thingies in my EDP-footpedal;
unfortunately, i've no idea what they're called --- nor the source,
thereof,
as chris davis (of fishkill/wappingers falls, ny) did the mod for me.
one does hafta wonder why, after all these years of EDP-manufacture, the
stock units haven't been upgraded???
best,
dt / s-c