Re: [loop NY] 3 alternatives?

tom;
writing you from the depths of pneumonia...
I do have that friend/associate Jon Hiltz with the beautiful EAW pa &
monitor
system
if it get's to the loft being the way to proceed...

my vote obviously would go towards having the thing oriented more toward
people getting up and doing their musical  thing (in front of an audience
if
possible) as opposed to a gear gawk-and-talk fest... s'far as that goes I
couldn't be less interested in what gear anyone uses... my 2cents anyway...

Leaving for a few dates out west on friday but should be back around the
computer end of next week.
all the best
robby