Re: Central Coast Loop Festival

At 7:59 AM -0800 11/8/01, Hans Lindauer wrote:
>I think I've found a good spot for the first Central Coast Loop
>Festival.  It's a dance studio in San Luis Obispo, CA
>February/March  is the time frame I'm shooting for - let's call it March
>2nd.  I'll provide the PA, unless anyone has Special Needs.

Sounds interesting. I might make it up from Los Angeles.

I was in that area just last week, on a short break with my partner.
We went antiquing in Bakersfield (great Basque food), then to a spa
near Avila Beach.

BTW - there's a nice guitar shop called Lighting Joe's in Arroyo
Grande. I picked up a used Mitigator RFC-1 there.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com