Re: Max in hardware?

>I know we've discussed this on the list in the past, but I think that was
>while ago.  I have a Nord Micro Modular which I love, and I was wondering
>if
>anyone is planning on something similar for MIDI only.  It'd be great if I
>could download MAX-like MIDI patches into a small box so that I could
>remap
>controllers and what-not in performances.  It would be sort of the
>ultimate
>MIDI problem solver as I see it.  I know that the KYMA can do stuff like
>this, but that's way overkill (and way too large).  It'd also be cool for
>adapting the various MIDI pedal controllers to work with all the different
>loopers that we all use.
>
>Anybody know anything that does this?
>
>    Kevin

I've always wanted such a thing, but it's been a while since I looked.

So I was happy when I found this site a few moments ago:

  http://www.midisolutions.com/prodmap.htm

If it works the way they say it does, it opens up all sorts of
possibilities.
---
* just-john@just-john.com  http://just-john.com/cn/rfe.shtml *