Re: repeater overdub

hi beth - i'm sure there's more experienced hands than me, but i also just started using repeater and got the digitech footswitch (rs 300) which makes it quite easy - you push the bypass button to start recording - and push the up button to stop - when you're ready to record again, assuming the overdub button is lit on the repeater, you just push the bypass button on the footswitch again and you overdub on what you've previously recorded - now, i'm ready for the pros to tell me i don't know what i'm talking about, but i think i'm in the ballpark - if you don't have the footswitch, i think its simply record, stop, make sure the overdub button is lit and start recording again - .....  hope that helps a bit - harry