kingcrimson in sf-no loop content...

or was there?? i didnt hear any but i could be wrong and i'll eat a bug.
decent show and w/ all that hardware/software on stage i guess i was really
hoping to hear stuff from netherworlds,but alas it didnt happen for me :-(
i was wearin my <LD> shirt but didnt see any clones and i know you were
there...
personal note: been watchin/hearin <adrian belew> since the 70s-he has
always been my hero-(1st looper guy for me anyway) he had his twang
bar(stickin out the back!) inverted 180 degrees from normal(over the
strings) and for me it became an affectation instead of an organic part of
his guitaring,but hey thats me.

always hopin'
stanner