Re: Anyone checked out 'Live' online demo yet?

Yes ... Live gives you a half hour to play at a time.
I am using it to create composite trk's and processing.
All under the time limit!
I am aware of the potential of this program and will purchase.
Don't just listen to me ........ See for yourself,
It is a good demo to take the time and download.

Chris Hutton