Repeater

Hi All!,
    I just ordered a new Repeater from Sixtecycle.com for $525.00 + $8.00
for shipping.  I am very excited and can hardly wait to get it.  I've
lurked
the list since purchasing an Echoplex several months ago.  I missed
several
discussions on the smart cards and was wondering which ones work the best
in
the Repeater and where is the cheapest store to purchase one?  I just
received shipment of the Alesis Air FX and wow is it cool.  I will write a
review when I finish evaluating it but it seems like it will be a
wonderful
addition to my arsenal.  I am curious to hear how it will work with the
repeater.

Thanks from a lurker,

Weg