From: The Weg [mailto:theweg@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 3:44 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Repeater

Hi All!,
    I just ordered a new Repeater from Sixtecycle.com for $525.00 + $8.00
for shipping.  I am very excited and can hardly wait to get it.  I've
lurked
the list since purchasing an Echoplex several months ago.  I missed several
discussions on the smart cards and was wondering which ones work the best
in
the Repeater and where is the cheapest store to purchase one?  I just
received shipment of the Alesis Air FX and wow is it cool.  I will write a
review when I finish evaluating it but it seems like it will be a wonderful
addition to my arsenal.  I am curious to hear how it will work with the
repeater.

Thanks from a lurker,

Weg