Re: kingcrimson in sf-no loop content...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Lawson" <steve@steve-lawson.co.uk>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2001 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: kingcrimson in sf-no loop content...

<super snip>

> Thoughts, clarifications, rebuttles and general musings on any
or all of the above greatly appreciated - I'm still fumbling
> my way through alot of these questions...

I think the times when I've been the most orginal is when I've
had no f$&*@ing clue as to what I just did.  I love that!

> big love to all
>
> Steve
> www.steve-lawson.co.uk

Awwww, wuv woo too!!!

:-P

Mike

P.S. I have to say that after catching up on, like, the last
100+ posts to LD, I had a wonderful morning today LAUGHING MY
ASS OFF!!!  And it was damn fine, thank you one and all!!! (and
welcome back dt *-P)