OT: emagic support and logic

david,

thanks for the tip.  i'm home tonight trying to get the damn thing to
work right.  more extension disabling (though i'm running pretty darn
slim already), et cetera.

if that doesn't work, i will contact jeff directly.
thank you very much!

rich

ps.  see if this one makes any sense.  mac g4/350, sys. 9.1, logic
plat 4.8.1 (or 4.7.0, or 4.7.3), motu 828.  current drivers on all.

asio errors:  can't process all data in time

if i get an error or two, the fricking keyboard locks.  not the
mouse, but the keys.  so then i can't switch windows in logic, or
enter names, nothing.  mousing the menu allows me to get out and
restart.

i've swapped keyboards.  i've swapped drives and memory into another
g4/350.  this is not a hardware issue, methinks.

ah well, we'll keep workin' at it.  thanks for the connection.