Re: Soundscapes/Frippertronics debate postscript

At 09:00 PM 11/19/01 -0500, PB wrote:
>I resent your sarcasm represented by the asterisks

Hmmm, and I thought he was just using them for emphasis.

[This thread (and the one running concurrently yesterday on the Torn list)
reminds me of that scene in 'Back to School' when the prof tells Rodney
Dangerfield 'Whoever wrote this paper obviously knows nothing about Kurt
Vonnegut"...]

>I was hoping to put something on LD, but now
>everything's gone to waste.

????

-t-