just beginning need help

Hi everybody,
       i know this is probably a basic question for all of you out there
but
i am just beginning in looping and would appreciate some help.  I am
interested in looping several instruments live.  I would play the drums,
loop them and then switch to either keyboard and or guitar and loop them
also and then if possible provide back-up vocals which i am also
interested
in looping.  The only thing i know now is how to play these instruments.
What kind of keyboard would help me with this? what machines would be best
for looping? Can someone out there please help me with this setup?  Any
help
at all would be greatly appreciated.
                                              Thanks,
                                              Chuck