Re: just beginning need help

Hey Chuck, welcome.  I use two Boomerang floor mounted units to play
guitar, bass and percussion via a Roland hand percussion controller.  I
like the rangs because they are so basic and I have enough other things
to think about while playing live.  I bought these before the Repeater
came out and if I had to do it now I would look into a Repeater with
external foot pedals.  I use one aux send of my mixer to route
everything through the boomerangs so I can record different instruments
without switching inputs.

Another thing I struggle with is changing instruments, parts on the fly
without losing my audience.  I have had to write pieces to give me time
to switch, loop parts, change foot pedal settings and try to make it
look seamless.  ...it's so much easier in the basement!

Mike Killian