ALESIS AIR-FX

a niffty little box to be sure.....i see it as an eye raiser when i play out, "whats that fat old bald dude doin now?" "dont like his music but his shirt sure is stylin!".....i wish i had more sends on my 1202 vlz, i have no idea how to do what i want.....something to try if you havent already, use a small mirror rather than your hand when controling the air-fx, its probably just my imagination, but this seems to work better and it LOOKS cooler.....ambient light makes the unit less sensative, the darker the better.....and lastly, some of the patches seem to do absolutly nothing, anyone else notice this?.....rick-ar-do walker, if you havent messed with this yet, i think its right up your alley!.....:)m