Re: New song upload

Oh, I did enjoy it "anyway" but I'm not sure if I agree that "no synths"
were used.  Metasynth is software that happens to run on non dedicated
hardware.  Is that so different than a modern dedicated synth?  I think
this line is likely to get more and more blurred as time goes.  I yearn
for a day I can do what I do with a laptop, my guitar and an amp.

Keep up the good work!

Mark