Re: self promotion?

>Hi
>
>bit of a cheek as a newbie but what's the policy on self-promotion?

every one offers on the list what he does, thats natural and informative.
I have my URL in the signature and assume that anyone guesses that
there is music of mine. And next time I put up something new, I will
remind you.

>Would I be way out of line asking people to check out our site and tell me
>what they think of our sounds?
>
>Before doing anything else?

this sounded attractive and I obeyed, but it also increases expectation...

>gordon
>www.groomlakedanceband.co.uk not at all what you'd expect
>
>http://groomlakedanceband.iuma.com/

So you want to know what I thought:
It sounds similar to the loops I made on the Roland 3000 in '85, just
that from the start, I had a volume pedal in the FeedBack insert, so
I had a way to fade out of the story and grow into the next... and it
rather sounds like the ones I trashed because I thought it was curing
to do it but less for someone to listen to... but I may be wrong!

keep looping!
Matthias
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org