Re: Gig- some looping-12 string bass

Hey Steuart,
 It's 2 courses of octave strings.except for the high C which is
doubled.(an octave would break)Wish I had some pics.(I think someone
took some and posted them from the 1st Solo bass looping thing).It was
built by Mark Garza http://www.garzguitars.com  who has made all my
basses and at least has pictures of a 9 string he built.Bobdog and Steve
Lawson have seen it close up.(Steve-I'm looking for a "fraggle rock" T
shirt for tonight:)
 Thanks for the compliment.I'm looking forward to my next opportunity to
see you play.
Scott