Re: Any opinions on Line 6 DL-4

In a message dated 12/4/01 3:00:41 PM, CarlJacobson@cakewalk.com writes:

<< I can get a used DL-4 pretty cheap, I haven't tried it out. Anyone here
have
an opinion on it? >>

Carl;
I'd say go for it.  Great bang for the buck on all counts (one big plus is
that it's one of the only pedal loopers that let's you go directly into
overdub from your first tap to start loop recording).  I'm using two in my
pedalboard, one for delay effects and one for it's loop functions.  The
only
negative I feel, as far as the looper goes, is no control over the fade -
the
fade rate is fixed at a percentage of the loop length so the longer your
loop
the longer it takes to fade away. - Paul