Re: Syncing EDP with another looper

Title: Re: Syncing EDP with another looper
Does anyone know if there is another (small) looping device that I could sync my EDP with other than another EDP?  I just got a Headrush, (which I really like, by the way -- how simple and elegant!) , hoping that I could manually press the loop buttons and they'd keep in sync - but it ain't workin.  Thanks.

If you are smart enough to push out any signal out of your box that pulses in loop time (like the lead that feeds a LED that blinks at loop start), then you can use this to sync the EDP through the BeatSync input.
For the Vortex we have a solution.
If someone sends me a Headrush, I most probably find one, too :-)
--

         ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org