Re: honey barbara I-10 & w. ave.

leeme second this recommendation...

i had forgotten that i registered for this  CD, online many moons ago,
and all the 'graphics oriented' mailings were getting scammed by my wife
as soon as it hit the door, into the depths of her design studio.

Last week she tells me a "font company" sent  her this really great music
CD...
she was pretty dour when she found out that they indeed sent it to ME, and
not
her.

but we BOTH really dig it, lotsa airplay in our household.

-jas
Albuquerque