New loop-heavy Real Audio from forthcoming album

Greeting Loopsters!

Just a quick note to say that I've added a couple of (rather long) tracks
my website for a forthcoming duo CD that I've just finished recording with
pianist Jez Carr - all the music is freely improvised, or perhaps more
accurately, unplanned and spontaneously composed. The only effect I'm using
is a DL4 (and I think I've managed to squeeze some pretty varied sounds
from
one box!) and there's no post-processing going on, save the addition of a
little reverb in pro-tools, and no editing.

Hope you enjoy  them - the CD (with another 5 tracks) should be out
Feb/March next year...

head for the MP3/Real Audio page on my website... do let me know what you
think...

cheers

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk