Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V01 #715

> >    Another newbie question; is there an amp simulator out   there that
>is
> head and shoulders above the rest; or are
> >    they all pretty much in the same league?

> They are all the same and IMO they all suck big time.

Heh. For the most part I agree with this. However, I am rather fond of the
Sansamp pieces. I've used the original stompbox sized one and found it very
expressive. There are a few models out now (as well a as few discontinued
ones) so you might want ot read around on them but IMO the Sansamp thingies
are worth checking out.

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.