Re: EDP Question

Title: Re: EDP Question
I had a similar problem once -- it turned out to be a loose Simm chip.  Eventually, I had to open up the unit and put the chip in solidly (actually, I had someone else do it but it seemed really simple).  The short term fix, though, was to give it a solid smack on the chassis!

Subject:
EDP question

Hello-

My EDP is acting strange tonight and I am wondering if any of you have
experienced similar behavior and can offer any suggestions.