Upgrade distribution

A little business for an unemployed brother.
(This is not meant do be discussed on the list, please answer privately.)

As the Loop4 soft becomes mature, we need to send it out some to
testers and later distribute to everyone interested.
Unfortunately Kim is too busy to do it and I am too far away.

The process is:
- get an EPROM burner (little box for about $150, software included for PC)
- buy EPROMs from a distributor to be indicated
- get my burn file as email attachment
- set up the software (can be tricky until it works the first time)
- burn EPROMs in pairs (just exchange EPROM, click Start and wait
about 20seconds)
- print the manual upgrade and upgrade manual
- pack them together and mail to users
- charge the users by credit card or paypal or whatever is best
- give some assistance in case the user has problems with the upgrading
- list up the sales nicely...
- maybe help to advertize the product to users of which we dont have
an email adress.

The first few EPROMs we need to send out asap, later it can turn into
an almost full time job for about a month and then over a longer
period there may be ocasional work.
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org