I have to do it again...T-Shirts:

Greetings Folks,

   Because the USPS has failed to make a delivery in Italy,
   I am forced to reprint 2 Looper shirts. Since its not the
   printers fault this time,  he isnt  very happy about
   the prospect of doing a run of only 2 shirts.

   Therefore I am taking orders for anyone who might
   have had regrets about not ordering one before.

  The ordering info is still at the loopers delight page:
      http://www.loopersdelight.com/shirts/shirt-0ct2001.html
  But Kim may be taking it down soon...  Or contact me (off-list).

  If you are interested, it will really help us out.  If I can get
  an order for 10 shirts, the printer will honor the previous
  pricing.

Thanks guys!

-jas  (dimmo@dimbulb.org)
Albuquerque