Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V01 #717

>I have to work with rented or borrowed stuff
>occasionally and even with some goofy Boss pedals and a Twin with Sovtech
>tubes I'd manage to get by I think

some of us just have to get by with our amp modellers.  however, if
you can find me a good condition original echoplex and space echo...

maybe i'll trade you for my dl4.

do you have anything online, where i can hear what you do?  i'm not
trying to be too sarcastic...i just have a hard time with this "oh my
god, that stuff totally sucks".  if it blows that hard, why are they
showing up in professional player's rigs?  are they as tone deaf as i
am, digging on the fact that i can get a pretty kick ass sound
without turning an amp up to saturation point and rattling the walls?

a marshall (4x12 celestion's and all) can sound like shit at bedroom
volumes....a POD/Flextone can sound like shit at club volumes, if not
tweaked for such use.

rich