From: "Paolo Valladolid" <phv40@hotmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Handsonic
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:55:50 -0500
>From Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com Wed, 12 Dec 2001
>16:03:02
-0800

Tom,

I liked the Handsonic just fine.  I enjoyed playing it on gigs and messing
around with it at home.  I sold it to a very musically talented friend who
needed it more than I did.

The cool thing about the KARMA is not only is there a mailing list for it,
but its creator, Stephen Kaye, is a regular on that list and seems to be
pretty accessible as far as answering questions.  He does a far better job
than Korg's entire support department.

Paolo