Re: CV

If you're using a pedal more than about three or four years old you'll
either need a pot with a 1/4" shaft, or else you can get a rebuild kit
through your Ernie Ball dealer which includes everything you'll need to
convert to metric (including an audio taper pot).

The volume pedal guru here recommends a Clarostat 2W linear pot from
Jameco Electronics (www.jameco.com) if you have an inch model.  Take
your pick:

https://www.jameco.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/Jameco/home.d2w/report?cgrfnbr=686&ctgys=503;518;686;

If you still want a TOCOS pot, check the dealer locator on the TOCOS
website.  Call your local rep, and they should be able to put you in
touch with somebody who can get it for you if they can't (or won't) sell
direct.

I have one of those Moogerfooger CV pedals, and I can see why you might
want something more robust.  Unfortunately, Ernie Ball don't have plans
to go into production on a dedicated CV pedal at this time.  Who uses
analog gear these days anyhow? ;^)

I do.  You do.  Many others on the LD list do.  What kind of market do
you think there would be for a +5V CV pedal?

Let me know when you're ready to do the hack, and I'll walk you through
it off-list.  I've copied this message to LD in case anyone else is
interested.

-Hans