Re: CV

>Back in the early 1980s I was touring with the singer Diamanda Galas,
>lack of

>The second problem came during the performance itself, a
>collaboration between Diamanda and the percussion ensemble Test
>Department (sort of left-wing political punk predecessors to Stomp).

Richard, thanks for the cool story and techno gadgetry!  wow, playing
with Test Department circa '85...at that time they were one of my
absolute faves.  "the unacceptable face of freedom" remains in my cd
collection and is still played...awesome record.

predecessors to stomp?  hahahaha...you're being generous...to stomp, that
is.

just my humble opinion.

Diamanda scared me too much around that time, i must confess, and i
never really looked into her work, with the exception of a great
track she did on Barry Adamson's "Moss Side Story"....track 1 (and
the scariest track on the record)

go figure.

anyways, thanks!

rich