unne muscien du chili

ok lads time to do good by me. Any mssr or mme. musician living in France
please contact my guitarist friend just arrived from Chile called Gato
sepulveda. he's quite a good torn styled guitarist and loves to play what
he
calls "sic" WOrld music. (either read that as Michael Brook or Alain
Bashung
or My Bloody Valentine, I dunno).

anyhow loopers, electric upright bassists, chapman stick players in France
please contact him at:

gatosepulveda@yahoo.com

he doesn't want to use your laundry, but wants to meet with honest hard
working and immensely cultured musiciens.
thank you very much
"steps down from soapbox"