RE: CD-promo radio opportunity

Hi,

i thought I would pass this on to the vs list as it may be a great opportunity for airplay for people on the list.Send them an email and mail your cD's in.

Thanks

Denis

Denis taaffe

http://www.dtguitar.com

aliengr@hotmail.com

LinuxRadio plays music of artists who are not your mainstream artists, but who think in an "Open Source" manner. Anyone who holds the copyright or performance rights of music are invited to submit them to LinuxRadio for possible airplay. Since we abide by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) rules, we want to be sure we have the permission of the owners or artists of the music we play. We are proud to list the artists so you will know who you are listening to.

Please submit your music to music@linuxradio.info

I'm looking for (online) magazines/radioshows etc. that review ambient/loopy music. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm totally in the dark when it come to promotion.

Peace,

Remco Helbers