Re: Subject: Get your looping music on ther airwaves (Was OT:CD-promo)

I lifted the following chunk from an email I received a long time ago out
promoting an acquaintance's progrock band:

"We'll be paying tribute to the classic Hungarian techno death polka
bands of the late 80's. So if you're into cookie-monster vocals sung in
Hungarian ensnared with screaming fuzzed out accordian solos over heavy
TB-303 thumping, ummm...well...you should probably see a doctor, because
the whole idea is just too silly to imagine. Strike this paragraph. You
never saw it."

My reaction to the above was to put an accordian on my shopping list if I
ever ran across a good one cheap, but I haven't followed through yet.

regards,
Steve
burnett@pobox.com