Re: wanting to make the right choice

Phil Keaggy uses a Lexicon JamMan, but an EDP works great too, and I'm positive that a Repeater would be way cool too. The EDP has a much longer loop time than a JamMan, and the Repeater has that cool memory storage thing going for it.
You have to decide what you want to do, how much you want to spend, and then make the most of what you've got.
Keaggy plays the JamMan like a violin... he is THE JamMan in my book!

I have an EDP and am using it right now with my Taylor plugged directly into it. Coolness!

i am an acoustic guitar player, aspiring to do things like Phil Keagey
(sp?), or michael hedges (still light-years from it talent & gear wise). i
am looking for a looping device that would be ideal for an acoustic guitar/
live performance setup. i assumed it was the EDP, or is the repeater
something to consider? thanks for any help.

Doug Miller
Graphic Designer

http://www.dispatch.com
http://www.cccn.org