Re: NYC Loopfest

> I haven't heard about anything for two months. I
> was going to wait 'til after New Years and then start
> asking the same question. I think Tom Ritchford got
> busy with something else.

Nope, I'm still here.  I had a space supposedly lined up
and after a long delay it fell through...  oh, well.

I am looking at two other places, one of which might
be good, but it'll have to wait till I get back from
Alabama(!) to check it out.

My PA is going to be "on-loan" which means we will
have it available if we need to play some space that
doesn't have any PA.  That is going to widen our
choices considerably.

I'll keep you posted.  Sorry that this has grown
so tiresome.

   /t

--

Change returns success