Total Newbee

Hi All,

My name is Blue, I am a Native American SongKeeper. I play native american flute for a living. I am going to buy a Gibson Echoplex very soon and would very much appreciate any and all support in the area of understanding what I need to use this device in performance.

My plan is to start out with a medicine drum loop, played live by me, add a rattle, then possibly a chant and finally play my flutes on top of that. I also plan to do a three flute thing, using a bass flute, a mid range flute and a high flute.

I apologize in advance for knowing so little about this wonderful technology.

I have a good mic, an amp, and a Boss digital delay pedal I use.

Do I need any other equipment besides the Echoplex?

Does the Echoplex come with the foot pedal?

Is $800.00 a good price for the Echoplex?

In Peace and Harmony,

Blue