recomendation for newbies

I've been (mostly lurking) on the list for over a year
and a half, but for some reason it's only been in the
last few weeks that I've clicked on "loop artists of
the world"  on the looper's delight homepage and
listened to the mp3's. I am still in the process of
checking out every looper's stuff. I have been blown
away and inspired by the number of talented people on
this list! I wish I had done it sooner. If you've not
done so, I highly recommend checking it out.

Aaron