Re: payment for service (long? you be the judge)

A more accurate and succinct description of the subject has yet to be
voiced in this forum.  Good job Travis.  While being a grim picture, I
suggest that it points to the fact that when we try to play at a bar,
perhaps we're barking up the wrong tree.  There are alternative places
to play.  Non profit art spaces, parties, etc.  Why beat your head
against a wall?  I found out a long time ago that making money part of
the performance made me A) Sad and B) Poor.  For me, the two are now
divorced, and have never been more fulfilling.  No reason to get all
bitter about the way things are, you're energy is better spent playing.

Mark Sottilaro