Re: Looper's Poll--Live or Memorex? (also gig spam)

I say go for it.  Maybe you could borrow or rent an LCD monitor for the
evening.  Good lighting is VERY important, in my opinion.  I forgot to
bring any "stage" lights to the last party I played, and one of the
hostesses kept turning off the lights as we were setting up.  She told
her friends the party started at 8 (the webpage/flyer said 10) and felt
obliged to have a halloween ambience going for the early people.
Anyway, make sure you can see your stuff, and break a leg.

Mark

Mark