Re: 'nother Newbie Question pt.2

   Hello,
   Being a new guy, I was wondering if any of you had
   a/any suggestion/s for divorcing one's self from
   the "song" mindset when looping? After many years
   of approaching the composition of music from the
   song/structured format, I'm leaping into the looping
   deep end and the improvisational nature of looping,
   and am interested in your thoughts and approaches
   to it.
   Thanks again!
   Sincerely,
   Chris Olden

   p.s.-I've really been enjoying the threads over the
        past few days. Great stuff!