Re: Boomerang + Version 2.a3 phrase sampler NEW ******$350.00*******NEW NE...

amen to that!  I have two that I use and find that for my playing (out as
matter of
fact) it works better not to mess with MIDI.  I run guitar and and ADG 10
string
tapping guitar through a Roland GR-33, and loop via an effects send on my
board.
Perhaps in a different setting with different instrumentation I would use
a rack
mounted midi-synced something but for me, simple is better.  (I save loops
in my
head!)

Mike Killian